Raynaud’s disease is a circulatory disorder that involves tightening of blood vessels. It is triggered due to anxiety, stress and common among people in cold countries. It affects over 20% of the global population and is more prevalent among women. Though they occur as short episodes, the associated symptoms are uncomfortable. The symptoms include:
- Change in skin color of a particular part – blue/red
- Pins and needles
- Difficulty in mobilizing the particular part
- Skin sores (severe case)
- Tissue death (severe case)
Relief for Raynaud’s disease:
Medical practitioners prescribe medication to dilate the blood vessels and in extreme cases, surgery is recommended. The other ways to manage the symptoms include keeping the hands and feet warm, following a healthy diet, quitting smoking, cutting down caffeine intake, regular exercise, practicing stress management techniques etc.
A safe alternative for Raynaud’s disease:
Since the past 2 years another new alternative for treating Raynaud’s disease has popped up. Research on cannabidiol (CBD) has implied that it could be used to improve circulation by dilating the blood vessels. It also helps with managing the painful symptoms associated with the disease. You can buy CBD online from a trusted manufacturer and reap its benefits.
JustCBD store features high-quality CBD products and have a huge customer base. They are one of the widely preferred CBD manufacturers owing to their product effectiveness. You can find a number of CBD products in their website each serving a specific purpose. CBD is available in different forms including:
- CBD oil: It is easier to measure the dosage in the oil form and guarantees a high absorption rate. You’ll just have to hold few drops of the oil under your tongue for 90 seconds and swallow it. If you are particular about the taste, you could try other CBD forms.
- Edibles: They taste great and are available in different flavors. They take time to be absorbed into the body and thus take time to exhibit effects.
- Vaping: This promises instant results but the long-term effects on lungs haven’t been established yet.
- Topicals: When it’s a localized problem like pain/ numbness, topical work great. You’ll just have to apply them at the site of pain
Causes of Raynaud’s disease:
The triggering points of primary Raynaud’s disease remain unknown while secondary Raynaud’s disease crops up due to another health condition including injuries, Lupus, Carpel Tunnel syndrome, Scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis, blood vessel disorders etc.
How does CBD help with Raynaud’s disease?
The difference in the blood pressure causes the blood vessels to widen/ narrow. Low blood pressure causes narrowing of blood vessels while high blood pressure causes dilation of blood vessels. Researches done using CBD has proven that, CBD regulates blood pressure by interacting with the endocannabinoid system of the body. It also cuts down cold-related stress.
Choose the CBD product according to your needs to reap maximum benefits. CBD is totally safe as long as you choose a reputable manufacturer. Try CBD when you experience episodes of Raynaud’s disease and experience instant relief.